Imagine a collection designed just for you. Where each individual piece feels like it was tailored to your body and each time you slip it on, you feel your best, most beautiful self. Well, you needn’t imagine anymore, we’ve only gone and made it.
We know that body shapes vary significantly, so we’ve worked closely with plus size label Annalisa to create a range made specially for H shaped women. H shaped women are women whose bodies are relatively straight up and down, with balanced shoulders and hips and an undefined waist.
It’s a collection that has been a long time in the making, as it’s been so important to us to get it right. And for that we must thank the help of all the H shaped women who meticulously tested each item for us, providing us with invaluable feedback. We’ve pinned and re-pinned, measured and re-measured, adapted sleeves and adjusted necklines to produce what we believe is the perfect edit of capsule pieces for your body shape.
We hope you love them as much as we do.
Polka dot Party
Inject some sassy senorita vibes into your wardrobe with this ruffle polka dot dress. The top half features a deep, sultry neckline and nipped in waist, which then transcends into a sweeping asymmetric skirt to create gorgeous movement with every step - perfect for H shapes.
Everyone woman should invest in a suit she feels amazing in. For H-shaped women, this is the one. Exquistely cut, the blazer's deep lapels and button placement draws your eye to the middle helping to create the illusion of a waist, while the A-line skirt and sweeping, fall of the fabric adds shape to your bottom half.
For H-shapes, tops that emphasise your waist and end on the hip-bone, like this cleverly designed knotted style are perfect for you. The low v-neck also helps to subtly boost your bust. Meanwhile, printed wide leg trousers will instantly add volume to your straight frame. We love how this pair has a small slit on each hem so you can show off your favourite shoes.
Tailored to you
4. Prepare to look utterly gorgeous in this asymmetric jade green dress. Expertly tailored in soft jersey,
the neckline showcases your collarbone beautifully, while the strong block of colour and belted waist creates wonderful definition.
5. Button down blouses look great on your shape and this luxurious, lightweight style with dainty gold buttons will work both in the office and off-duty. Wear it tucked in to a flared skirt that sits on your waist, to really reap the benefits.
6. Asymmetric cuts and differentiating stripes are brilliant at creating the illusion of curves. Team this statement shirt with these split front trousers that flow in their leg-line to balance your figure. .
3 Looks to Love
7. Flirty, flared dresses are not only a seasonal must-have but a clever way to subtly add shape
to your lower body. Made from jersey, this frock boasts 3/4 sleeves that lengthen your arms
and a swishy skirt that's brilliant at faking curves.
8. Great news for you, our knot detailed top comes in silver too. We love it styled with these wide leg
kick flare trousers. Pairing them together will masterfully balance out your proportions. Finish the look
with simple sandals if you want to give yourself some extra height.
9. We're so confident you'll love this shirt, we've made it in two colours. Styled with the collection's sumptuous jersey, wide leg trousers (which FYI our H-shaped testers couldn't stop raving about) and a pair of chic courts, this look screams effortless chic.